- Theme – Engineering-Science-Policy: Interdisciplinary solutions to complex environmental and human health challenges.
- April 9 & 10 in Cincinnati, OH
- Co-hosted by the University of Cincinnati Dept. of Environmental Engineering and Arts & Sciences Environmental Studies
- Location: Tangeman University Center, Room 247
- Check back here or on our Facebook page for updates on the 2020 meeting.
2020 Meeting Flyer
Campus Map (with meeting place and garages highlighted)
Instructions for submitting an abstract –
Parking at the University of Cincinnati: https://www.uc.edu/parking/visitors-maps.html
Campus Map: https://www.uc.edu/about/maps.html
Tangeman University Center: https://www.uc.edu/mainstreet.html
Hotels Near the University of Cincinnati: https://hotelguides.com/colleges/ohio/university-cincinnati.html
Jeff Vogt – “Water Treatment at the Richard Miller Plant; 1907-2020”
Corona Virus Policy and Guidance
The regional chapter policies and guidance are line with those of the parent organization (SETAC). More details here: https://dublin.setac.org/coronavirus-covid-19/